This hardly needs a recipe is so easy. But it's so good that it deserves one! Ladies and gentlemen...may I present to you the luscious BANANA ICE CREAM. If you haven't made this yet, well...you need to. Delicious topped with fresh berries or cacao nibs, or over my Doibke Chocolate Fudge Brownies...or simply by itself! Also a great post-workout refuel, thanks to the impressive potassium content in naners! Boo-YAH! Enjoy!
Banana Nice Cream
1. Frozen bananas (quantity to taste...I typically use about 3 cups of sliced naners!)
2. Splash of water to blend (optional, depending on how frozen your naners are...you can leave it out if they're partially thawed)
1. Place bananas in a high-speed blender (such as a vitamix or blendtec) and blend on low speed until banana are thoroughly chopped.
2. Add a splash of water and increase speed of blender slowly, from low to high power. Use blenders tamper stick to aid in "creaming".
3. Continue blending and mashing until ice cream consistency. Spoon into large bowl, top as desired, and enjoy!